2009年12月17日 星期四

[和平教會 主日講道短片] 重建系列 (十六):敬拜 (Worship)(台)有新意見。

匿名 已針對您的文章「重建系列 (十六):敬拜 (Worship)(台)」留下新意見:

Ode To Yahweh


My God, My Father, My Lord
I come to worship You, to praise You, and to give You thanks
With Song
With heart


Taize Prayer

Blessed the Lord my soul
And bless God's Holy Name
Blessed the Lord my soul, who leads me into life
By night I hasten in darkness to search for living water
Only my thirst leads me onward
Jesus, Emmanuel
Enter my heart and fill all my longings
Live in me today
Wait for the Lord whose day is near
Wait for the Lord, be strong, take heart
Come and fill my heart with Your peace
Alleluia
You alone, O Lord, are holy



The One And Only

The Maker of heaven and earth is my God
Is the One and Only God whom I exalt
From the rising of the sun to the place of its setting
Men know You are the One and my Only God
There is no other besides You


Trace On The Cross

Kneeling before the cross, I weep
Trace of Your blood on the cross is the witness of Your endless love for me
Trace of my tears on the cross is the witness of my thankful heart for the Lord


The NightEagle's Song

There is the bird
NightEagle it is called
It loves to sing
It sings only at night
Heaven is quiet and the moon is there
Singing for the moon this bird is destined
It sings only for the moon
It sings, sings and sings
Sick or faint, it keeps singing with heart
Till that day, its heart bleeds
Blood drips down to the earth from its lips
It still sings, sings, keeps singing with heart
Till its last note quiets the universe
It sings for love
It dies for love

With this Song I dedicate my life to You
My God, my Father, my Lord
This is the sign of the Covenant of Love between You and me
This is our everlasting sign


To Him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
Be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever
Amen. Amen. Amen.



由 匿名 於 2009年12月17日下午10:20 張貼在 和平教會 主日講道短片