2011年9月28日 星期三

[和平教會 蔡茂堂牧師專欄] 脫下白袍穿黑袍有新留言。

bchungdmd 已針對您的文章「脫下白袍穿黑袍」留下新意見:

Dear Rev Tsai:

I have often heard that you are a popular speaker and in your own ways helped many others. I have a small suggestion, after reading your own "testimony," of course, this is from someone who lives in North America, and also away from your own culture. Your articles points to many disturbing thoughts: hatred, pride, suicidal and homocidal thoughts. After reading that you are a psychiatrist, I cannot but wonder, do you have certain amount of "depression" and certain degree of psychological disorder? Not many people have something this extreme, except, perhaps Liang Ying Chen, another famous evangelical speaker, and I also suspect he has hereditary psychological problem. One question I do have here: your blog suggests that others may obtain healing from having faiths in Christ, where is the line drawn for those that actually should seek psychiatric evaluation? Obviously, having a religious faith cannot be the total answer to a medical illness. Thanks, and I hope you do not take this in a wrong way.



由 bchungdmd 於 2011年9月26日上午11:03 張貼在 和平教會 蔡茂堂牧師專欄