2011年9月28日 星期三

[和平教會 蔡茂堂牧師專欄] 脫下白袍穿黑袍有新留言。

maotang 已針對您的文章「脫下白袍穿黑袍」留下新意見:

Dear bchungdmd, Peng An,
Thank you very much for your feedback and comment on my sharing of my painful growing memory.
Thanks for your suggestion that I might suffer from certain amount of depression or other psychological disorder. I would keep an eye on myself and ask my wife to also keep close observation on me, and in case any of such clinical condition develops I would go to a psychiatrist for help.
Yeah, the line is not easily drawn. Recently the trends in medicine and psychiatry were that humanity was more than physiology and psychology. Spirituality becomes a topic which attracts much attention and discussion. My understanding is not either or dichotomy, but both and synchronicity.
God bless you and your family.


Maotang & Shinjen at HoPing



由 maotang 於 2011年9月28日上午11:00 張貼在 和平教會 蔡茂堂牧師專欄